How to turn business problems into data questions!
A Talk by Simon Bullmore
About this talk
How to turn business problems into data questions
Data investments get value when they solve business problems. And this often comes down to making good business decisions with data. Decisions that inform useful action.
In this session you will explore how to turn your business problems into good data questions, using the Data Questions Framework.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Appreciate the link between data and business strategy
- Recognise the need for data in business decision making
- Understand the need for precise questions in data-driven decision making
- Describe how data is used in decision making
- Frame business challenges and questions as data questions
The session doesn’t require any technical knowledge - just an appreciation of your business’s strategic challenges.
Categories covered by this talk
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.